super secret project thingy?
i’m currently doing a nameless, super secret project, and was wondering if you’d like to help me out.
just send me some of your favorite quotes that you want to remember for always. something that has permanence to you. that is all! it can be an old quote, or something that is in your own words. if i choose your quote i will send something special your way as a thank you. :)
- fauxroux answered:The one I have tattooed on me by HC Anderson — “At rejse er at leve” or “To travel is to live.” Simple, but so very true.
- cjanea likes this
- cjanea answered:the point of life is that it stops - franz kafka
- mkuooo likes this
- wrecklessboy answered:"Take it easy, but take it." -Woody Guthrie
- helixduplo answered:Time will tell my story…
- cool-la-la said:I hit return… not knowing that it would send! I was going to put the translation underneath… Lessentiel est invisible pour les yeux = What is essential is invisible to the eyes…. ~le petit prince
- cool-la-la answered:L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
- ladysophistifunk answered:Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.
- rose-colored answered:rose-colored.tumblr.com…
- bunnierexattempts answered:ad astra per alia porci (to the stars on the wings of a pig) John Steinbeck motto.
- helloneighbor answered:"I heard that independence was a lightness in your step." Johnny Flynn
- spaceagecrystals answered:"The goal is not to live forever, but to create something that will." -Chuck Palahniuck. Literal essence of permanence, haha.
- m-m-f answered:"All I want to be, is a person who makes things, and thinks about them." –Haiku by John Maeda
- iamwhatismissing said:"you cannot save people, you can only love them." -anais nin
- uncreativamente answered:"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy for those who think" -Horace Walpole
- mynameisjulie said:I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars - og mandino
- jasonandmeganshow answered:"You are what you choose to become"
- themoderntragedy answered:"the harder you work, the lucker you get"
- cherrylet answered:"What makes the desert beautiful [….] is that somewhere it hides a well" - the little prince
- uncharted-territories said:"and i say ‘there’s trouble when everything is fine.’ the need to destroy things creeps up on me every time" - rilo kiley, the absence of god
- tell-you-what answered:"I think, therefore I am."
- crystalshoener answered:ooh!
- amanpreetk answered:The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway.
- midwestmotherfucker answered:"I claim no victory. But there was blood on my gloves when I hung them up." - Ray Bradbury
- dogganghappened answered:believe everything you breathe
- everywordshesays said:the way we look at each other still scorches the walls.
- johnwrek answered:brainyquote.com/quotes/… [First quote on the page.]
- johnwrek likes this
- rrreverie answered:"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
- silver-lined-city answered:"We must be our own before we can be another’s" - Emerson
- idea-obscura posted this